We specialize in one on one coaching with personalized training programs to achieve YOUR goals. Don't get lost in the crowd & get the attention you deserve! We do ship in lessons as well as some travelling depending on location.
Whether your horse needs a tune-up, to be backed, trained or sold we can make a program to fit that goal. There are two of us, so if it is necessary to have a second person on the ground to help the horse understand, we can accommodate that.
Great opportunity if you haven't sold a horse before. We will do all the work! You send the horse in and we do all the training, photos, videos, ads, showing the horse to prospective buyers and selling it! Horses must be on training board to be sold. There is a 10% commission when the horse is sold.
We offer indoor board, with full day turnout. We have just upgraded our rings to offer a larger Dressage sand ring and we have a *New* large jumper grass ring! We have two stalls available.
We can host a clinic on site or travel to you! Please contact for availability. We also do Boot Camp. If you want a one on one clinic feel, you can ship in for a single tune up lesson or stay for a few days!
Lessons: Ship in lessons $75
Off Property Lessons: Start at $85 (Depends on Travel Distance)
Lesson on one of our horses: $110
Training board: $1500 per month
3 x Week Training board: $1405 per month
2 x Week Training board: $1300 per month
Consignment/Sales: 10% commission to be paid when horse is sold. Horse must be in full training to be in the sales program.
Clinics: $1200 for a one day clinic or $2000 for two days
**ALL PRICES INCLUDE HST!!**
Reindalyne Farm offers a relaxed, fun environment that both horses and riders can thrive in. We are a show barn. Our primary focus is Eventing, but we do compete at Dressage shows and Jumper shows (both A Circuit and Trillium). Both Gwen & Kendal Lehari run Reindalyne Farm and coaching/training can be done by either or both of them.
We work with all levels of horses and riders. You tell us your goals and we'll work with you to create an individual program that will help you reach those goals!
- 24 Box Stalls
- 3 Barns (boarder barn is a 10 stall barn attached to the Indoor arena, tack/viewing room)
- Heated tack room (everyone has their own locker, plus saddle and bridle racks)
- Heated viewing room
- Heated Bathroom
- Indoor Arena
- Outdoor wash stall
- All paddocks are newly re-built (2015) with 3 board fencing
- **NEW** Outdoor Dressage sand ring was re-done fall of 2017! Plus we have a proper show ring for show preparation
- Grass Derby field including a full Show Jump course, XC fences (ditches, banks, trekaners, corner, etc.)
- **NEW** Grass flat jumper ring made fall of 2017!
- Sand Track
- Access to a lot of hacking (including Durham forest, Walker Track, Trans Canada Trail, and more!!)
- We feed Purina feed
- The stalls are bed down with straw, and mucked every morning (no deep litters!)
- Horses are fed at 7 am and have a full day of turnout (typically 4pm in the winter and 6pm in the summer for bringing in depending on daylight/weather)
- We believe in Turnout!! Your horse is a horse, so unless the conditions are dangerous we will turnout. We find they are much happier being outside and less likely to get injured when their routine stays the same.
WINTER with Reindalyne Farm - FARM IS KEPT OPEN!
For 3 months of the year you have two options:
1) Remain at Reindalyne Farm North. The farm will be kept OPEN. Coaching options will still be available.
2) Travel to Reindalyne Farm South in Ocala, FL! This option allows you to send your horse to FL to continue its training. We can again create a flexible plan based on your goals. You can choose to have your horse shown by Kendal or if you just want your horse to go to FL and be out of the cold that's okay as well! Often we take our young horses so they can get exposed to horse shows and can xc schooling without the stress of actually showing. We also offer temporary training with Lehari Eventing. Not everyone can afford the prices of Wellington, but with Lehari Eventing's affordable prices you could come to Ocala for your season. You can come for the winter with your horse or fly in as your job allows. We can make a program that works for you!