Reindalyne Farm offers a relaxed, fun environment that both horses and riders can thrive in. We are a show barn. Our primary focus is Eventing, but we do compete at Dressage shows and Jumper shows (both A Circuit and Trillium). Both Gwen & Kendal Lehari run Reindalyne Farm and coaching/training can be done by either or both of them. Gwen has been competing, coaching and training horses for 40 years and she has passed her knowledge on to Kendal. Gwen has been Long Listed for the Canadian Eventing Team and competed at the CCI** level. Kendal has been Short Listed for the Canadian Eventing Team a number of times and competed at the CCI**** level.
We work with all levels of horses and riders. You tell us your goals and we'll work with you to create an individual program that will help you reach those goals!
- 22 Box Stalls
- 3 Barns (boarder barn is a 10 stall barn attached to the Indoor arena, tack/viewing room)
- Heated tack room (everyone has their own locker, plus saddle and bridle racks)
- Heated viewing room
- Indoor Arena
- Outdoor wash stall
- All paddocks are newly re-built (2015) with 3 board fencing
- 20x60 outdoor Dressage sand ring (proper ring for show prep!)
- Grass Derby field including a full Show Jump course, XC fences (ditches, banks, trekaners, corner, etc.)
- Access to a lot of hacking (including Durham forest, Walker Track, Trans Canada Trail, and more!!)
- We have a customized feed that has been balanced based on our hay samples. It is also at a standard for Performance horses. However other options are available.
- The stalls are bed down with straw, and mucked every morning (no deep litters!)
- Horses are fed at 7 am and have a full day of turnout (typically 4pm in the winter and 6pm in the summer for bringing in depending on daylight/weather)
- We believe in Turnout!! Your horse is a horse, so unless the conditions are dangerous we will turnout. We find they are much happier being outside and less likely to get injured when their routine stays the same.
- Coaching and Training is provided by Gwen and Kendal Lehari
- Both Kendal and Gwen are actively competing and getting coaching of their own. This allows their coaching/training to stay up to date with the current standard.
- Shipping to horse shows is available.
- Coaching at horse shows available.
- Clinics: We have both dressage and jumping clinics. We find this is a great way to keep everyone fresh with a new set of eyes on the ground!
- We ALLOW outside farriers/vets to come in. We also have our own team of vets and farriers that we would love for you to use as well.
WINTER with Reindalyne Farm - FARM IS KEPT OPEN!
For 3 months of the year you have two options:
1) Remain at Reindalyne Farm North. The farm will be kept OPEN. Coaching options will still be available.
2) Travel to Reindalyne Farm South in Ocala, FL! This option allows you to send your horse to FL to train and compete to get a head start on the Canadian season. You can come with your horse or fly in as your job allows.